From the Desk of BeeTrue:

"Make reflection a part of your daily activity. It is in doing that you will find the catalyst for evolution."-BeeTrue

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

You Make Me Bipolar

 
They say opposites attract
But I beg to differ
See I figure
You follow the rules of love you'd never paint a perfect picture
So Mr.
I'ma follow your lead and we can make our own roadmap
Call it a love depicter
Intersect paths to create a maze-trap
And I never wanna find my way out of this
Because the way you make me feel
There's no way except it, accept it
I'd believe your every word even if I knew it were fictitious
Your love is delicious
Addictive
And I'm addicted
 
Buuuuut
I hate you
You make me feel like i'm mentally unstable
My memory is unable to out-date you
If only you were fable
And I were capable
Of letting you go
But I can't
Because emotionally I'm over-flowed
The worst part is you know
And I hate it so
So
Release me from your spell
From this high I fell
Oh well
 
They say dreams come true
And I know that they do
Because in the midst of chaos
I managed to find you
You're like a picturesque vase
And I your rose
Encased
Safe
In a secret place
With me
Only you can relate
And it's crazy because I know you can't be replaced
That's the reality I face
But as the days pass by
I pray the feeling subsides
 
Buuuuut
I can't stand you
Cause you were full of lies
And when I confronted you about it
I got no reply
Hmph!
I won't ask why
Just keep my hands raised to the sky
Riiiiight
This is real love?
Just disguised
You're like my enemy
All that you said about being a freind ta'me
Was poppycock
And I can usually decipher through things sensibly
 
They say when you meet your soulmate
You'll get that feeling
So we've finally met
And your words are so indearing
I can still feel his eyes peering through me
Even when he's away
Please stay, pray, and never stray from our union
Our love is like a communion
And we share it so well
And it's so heartfelt
My love is beauty and you're eyes are the beholder
I'm an X-box and you're my controller
Your grip may be loose but you keep thinking
"I can still hold-her"
Still console her
 
Aaaaand it's true
You definitely can
Because one thing I'll never do
Is misunderstand
Nor will I ever
let go of your hand

1 comment:

  1. oooooooh snap! this is fyah sis...just surfin'...just caught wind of this...love it! love how you freaked that wordplay too. =0) masha'Allah.

    ReplyDelete