From the Desk of BeeTrue:

"Make reflection a part of your daily activity. It is in doing that you will find the catalyst for evolution."-BeeTrue

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Asthmatic

Oh my goodness! I just had an asthma attack. It has been well over 4 years since I had my last attack, this is almost un-heard of for me. My son is now 4 years old, and I wasn't even carrying him the last time. Girl, pull yourself together!

I have to begin eating right again.
Reading more Holy Qur'an.
All prayers have to be offered on time.
My exercise regimen will need to get put back into place real soon.
My schedule has been on point until today.

The illness has put me in an interesting position. I feel like I'm on standby waiting for something to happen again. This is always how it feels when my asthma sparks up. And then earlier I began to break out in little bumps all over my face and a few places on my body. Ok, now that I type out this experience, I'm getting scared! What is happening to me?


"Hesbiy Allahu Wa Ni'mal Wakeel."

No comments:

Post a Comment