From the Desk of BeeTrue:

"Make reflection a part of your daily activity. It is in doing that you will find the catalyst for evolution."-BeeTrue

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Never get comfortable.

It is juuuust when you have gotten comfortable enough to relax, when Allah shows you that NOTHING is forever save Him. I mean like, nothing belongs to you, not even you. Even you belong to Him, so never get comfortable. No sooner than you begin to rest will He shake you and say, WAKE UP and worship me, nothing and no one else. If you lose sight of Him, or neglect your duties to Him, He will become jealous. Thereafter He will either take that which distracts you from Him away forever, or temporarily to teach you a lesson...it's that lesson that disturbs me. I hope I understand, and never forget these lessons...

No comments:

Post a Comment