From the Desk of BeeTrue:

"Make reflection a part of your daily activity. It is in doing that you will find the catalyst for evolution."-BeeTrue

Sunday, December 6, 2009

*Sigh*

The evolution of me
Obviously
Is emitting growth of me
So grow with me
Or show me the way
I can't argue that my path is straight
But if you have no proof of astray
Then just stay
Be still
Be quiet
Be real
My eyes are wide open
And this heart
It feels
It cries
It spills
Over with emotion
I know I'm not holding the answer to the future
But my hands do possess the knowledge of it's producer
And His book is it's proofer
My grip is no looser
Than it used to be
I'm just on the road to find happiness
I won't lose myself on the road of this
His Hand stays hovered over me
And I'm quite aware of it's detailed list
I must exemplify a true muslimah
I must give up my relaxed demeanor
This lady
I see her
More focused than she's ever been
Ready to grace the world with mic and a pen
In the midst of sin
I can make some sense
Cause it seems I've been all over the world
And still can't find many with more than two cents
Of deen in their life
I don't mean to be judgemental
But if He shows me the signs
Should I ignore it each time?
Does He not clearly define
That these are the last days in time?
I only wish to be under His light while I unfold
Unwind
Washing each limb and I pray they shine
It's fine
I'll take this to Him
But I won't promise you much else
And I'll never pretend...

No comments:

Post a Comment