From the Desk of BeeTrue:

"Make reflection a part of your daily activity. It is in doing that you will find the catalyst for evolution."-BeeTrue

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Lost

If my prayers never received answers
I'd still pray
Because at the end of the day
I know You're listening
Even when I'm whispering
And hear me
Even when I'm just thinking
But what if
I can't lift my arms
And what if my thoughts don't process properly
And what if I can't face You because I'm too ashamed
And I can't say Your name
Because I'm not worthy
Just
What if.....
If my prayers never received answers
I'd still believe in You
Because I know in You I can find truth
Like no others do
And that our friendship will never be damaged through
The whispers of others
And if I feel this way
Why don't I act as if I believe
And why is it so hard to bow down when I'm in need
And how come scabbed wounds open and bleed
And I know giving up will not set me free
But living through it
Hurts more
So I pray for
A brighter day
They say "When the world pushes you to your knees, you're in the perfect position to pray"
Well I say it's true
So in that position I'll stay
Because I'm not strong enough to stand anyway
And being weak before You
Is better than just being weak
And since I can't sleep
I'll remain awake and weep
In the still of this very night
I weep......

No comments:

Post a Comment