From the Desk of BeeTrue:

"Make reflection a part of your daily activity. It is in doing that you will find the catalyst for evolution."-BeeTrue

Monday, December 7, 2009

Salahi's.....

I just find it interesting that this whole thing occurred. Obviously this is a distraction of some sort. From what? I haven't figured that out yet, but this is just my opinion. Who in a nation would have better security than the President of that nation? No one! I don't think that they (The Salahi's) slipped through security, I think it was one of two things. It was planned to distract our attention from the bigger things that are taking place, like I said before, or, they showed up and were shown the utmost hospitality.

It's just not possible that they snuck through such a planned out, highly secured event with no problems, when no one was expecting them. I don't buy it at all! But I will stay attentive to see how this unfolds though, I'm interested. I guess they got me too....

Oh well!

No comments:

Post a Comment