From the Desk of BeeTrue:

"Make reflection a part of your daily activity. It is in doing that you will find the catalyst for evolution."-BeeTrue

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

365 Art


So I went away, had a baby, and now I'm back for a challenge. My baby is almost three months old, and just as cute as can be. Praise God!

Well, yesterday Liza Garza (Def Jam Poet) posted this as a status:"the question isnt can you...but will you create a new piece of art every day for the next year?" And so along with quite a few other people, I'm joining in on this challenge. Since I'm an artist in many forms, it's time to really really challenge myself. And I love this idea. So, whether or not I can get to the computer the exact day I create something, I will post here every time I get a chance, If God so wills.

So, I started late, and today (Tuesday, January 4th, 2011) was my first day. I made a very simple skirt out of Grey Suede material, with a black embroidery design on it. It's a 4 panel A-line skirt that I recently have fallen in love with as a pattern. I'm sure I'll be making more of these during this challenge. Wish me, and my creative mind luck. I'll be back with you later on to post something else......


365 Art
BeeTrue

No comments:

Post a Comment