From the Desk of BeeTrue:

"Make reflection a part of your daily activity. It is in doing that you will find the catalyst for evolution."-BeeTrue

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

365 Art

Day 2
Poem: Sisterhood

If you can see me, then you should see yourself
Because…
Somewhere inside of me you reside
Unperfected
This bond neglected
A long time ago
I mean, we rarely see eye to eye anymore
And,
I miss your company
I miss the advice you use to give to me
When we would get together and share our stories
And even though we lost touch, you’re still in my memory
But honestly,
I’ve been meaning to tell you that I love you
For His sake
And nothing can top that
Because each morning it is by His Will that I awake
And I see myself in your face
And although we don’t hold hands anymore
You could never be replaced
So tell me
What happened to the sister I had in you?
How come we don’t have the friendship our mother’s use to?
And how come when you speak in my absence it’s usually untrue?
I mean
I thought we were sisters
I thought we’d paint pictures together
Read scriptures together
And be friends forever
But all I can say is that you left me hanging
Cuz jealousy got the best of you along the way and…
I’m ready to take back what the devil took from us
Say goodbye to the envy, lies, and mistrust
Cuz again,
For the love of Him I forgive you
And I’m not ashamed to say that I miss you
So until the day we can say...
That we love, hate, give, and take for Him
I’ll keep writing my feelings with this bleeding pen

No comments:

Post a Comment