From the Desk of BeeTrue:

"Make reflection a part of your daily activity. It is in doing that you will find the catalyst for evolution."-BeeTrue

Sunday, January 9, 2011

365 Art


Day 5

You



Your walk is the sexiest thing about you
And what is a Queen without you?
Nothing
Cuz we belong together
You are the seeker of my treasure
My pleasure..
Is calling you my king
And Its your melody I sing
Because...
Between the bridge of each finger
Run nerves through which I feel your vibration
Your seed enables creation
And I can't close my eyes without hearing your voice
Deep, as it is
Soothing, is your kiss
Intense
Each word
Rhythmic
Each sentence
Scented with your cologne
My home
Is in your arms
And I could dwell therein forever
No harm
Just your love
Your calm
Your heart...beats
To my heart beat
My hips sway
To your feet
And we'd never walk alone
Cause your footsteps are my compass
And I love this
If I weren't your soul mate I'd be your mistress
Relentless
But...
Thank God for our unity
I'll be your wife, friend, lover, your girl
If I could multiply anything in this world...
It'd be my love for you
It'd be my trust in you
My crush on you
My lust for you
My all for you
Cause..
I just can't get enough of you

1 comment:

  1. hotttt! <3...."If I weren't your soul mate I'd be your mistress
    Relentless" Wowww!

    ReplyDelete