From the Desk of BeeTrue:

"Make reflection a part of your daily activity. It is in doing that you will find the catalyst for evolution."-BeeTrue

Thursday, July 23, 2009

The Word

  • I will not be categorized as anything. There are many things I am, but many more I'm not, so do not try to box me up. You see I am a Muslim lady, with purpose and mission on the tip of my pen. So I pick up my paper and I write. I write the description, hereby explaining to you in scripting, the plan for my life. Praying, speaking, spreading the light. This motion picture is taking flight. And my sight sees so far my dreams it outlives. So with these words I'll inspire and unify our father Adams kids.

  • I will not be your cover girl. But this covered girl will be the leading example for ladies all over the world. My firm beliefs moves the minds and hearts of the youthful and the wise. This passion you see in my eyes is not a statement. Merely a mental state, meant to motivate you, It's hard when you deny the truth so don't try to. Listen with your heart and it will lead you in the right direction.
  • I will not be bound by your derogatory terms. I'm not a terrorist, extremist, jihadist, supremacist, but an activist I am. And I'm just acting through poetry so you can understand Islam. My way of life does not encompass compulsion. My way through strife is through purity and devotion. This universe will be my stage and I'll traverse it with my poetry. Leave powerful expressions in ya mind so next time we meet you'll know it's me. You can call me BeeTrue and poetess if you'de like, but I'm nothing more than a slave, with some paper, a pen and a mic.
  • And I'm the first lady of the Firm Movement. It's the Firm, move, meant to bridge the gaps of the Ummah; And I'm ready to move in unison. This unit sends a message to the people, and it's just the beginning so listen. From lips to ears verses travel through air, impressing upon you this commitment. And I'm not committed to the people, my loyalty is to the word. Just like the subject predicate owns the verb, this is about taking a stand to be firm.

© 2009 Firm Entertainment

No comments:

Post a Comment