From the Desk of BeeTrue:

"Make reflection a part of your daily activity. It is in doing that you will find the catalyst for evolution."-BeeTrue

Friday, July 24, 2009

The Weave....







Please, let me quote a talented writer here...
"for the love of the lost, the hate of the law, and the love of Allah I fear none but one."
Indeed this (picture) must be a prime example of "the lost." Ladies and gentlemen, why do we accept this? This is a poor representation of a woman. It's un-real, un-realistic, and un-acceptable, all in one. I don't believe there is one man on this earth that finds this attractive. I'm torn between thinking being genuine is so unimportant these days that no one cares enough to even give it a try, and, that real women feel the need to compete with the artificial women that walk the streets of Hollywood. It's ashame! This society will not change unless we, the people, demand it to change. Instead of us worrying about whether or not someone accepts who we really are, we have to begin the process of accepting who we are, as we are. I was just so disappointed when I saw this today, I felt obligated to share it with everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment