From the Desk of BeeTrue:

"Make reflection a part of your daily activity. It is in doing that you will find the catalyst for evolution."-BeeTrue

Monday, July 27, 2009

"Love with Him is transcendent, mysticism, ritualistic spirituality. I can't handle the Him in me, so I try to find the medium in He. But He is beyond mediocrity, He is the beginning and end of me." This short peice is about Allah/God, but also a man. I thought, maybe it is disrespectful to write something that had to do with both. I thought twice, and told myself, maybe not. I think I could make it work. Allah is so much more than words could explain, so I'de rather not try to explain Him at all. But, like I say above, He encompasses all of those things. Our Messenger Muhammad (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) says "If I were to command a single person to bow in prostration to another person, I could have commanded a women to bow down ( in obedience and respect , not in worship) to her husband.” Reported by both Bukhari and Muslim. This is a prime example as to why I would reference both Allah and any created being in the same peice. Not to make it seem as though Allah is on the same level, NEVER! More to acknowledge the respect that is owed to man/men. All too often I think we ladies get the short end of the stick, but I feel just as strongly about men these days. A man is deserving of much more than what women these days give. And if there is no God in your life, then there should be no man. If you do not understand who God is, then you can not, and will not understand the role a man should play in your life. "A woman's heart should be so lost in God that a man needs to seek Him in order to find her."-Author unknown. I love this quote because it is so true. There is always a medium to find. Loving and respecting a man should never take precedence over God, but he should not be disregarded either. In fact, God is first and your husband comes thereafter. Even a spiritual leader, no matter what creed you belong to, comes after your husband, in many situations. It's so important to know and understand this, and when I look around me, so few women do. Some see it as oppression, or getting played, or belittling yourself. When it is none of the sort. I feel so blessed to have been able to understand this in so. Hmm, my way of writing is so choppy unless it is for a formal purpose. Because my thoughts are so sporadic I can't help it, I want you to know how my mind works. From your's truly.....

No comments:

Post a Comment