From the Desk of BeeTrue:

"Make reflection a part of your daily activity. It is in doing that you will find the catalyst for evolution."-BeeTrue

Friday, October 23, 2009

Studying

In doing this, I often-times find my thoughts drifting off into outer space. Today, they brought me to some interesting ideas about the world, and how it is functioning. To me, it seems like we've come a long way, but there's so much more to achieve. Yet there's no time left. Does that mean we give up, or put in more work? For me, it means working until my soul is slipped from my body. I am being the change I want to see, but it's not nearly enough. I'll continue attempting to inspire people until the entire world has become proactive, and works in unison. Will you help me, or not?

No comments:

Post a Comment