From the Desk of BeeTrue:

"Make reflection a part of your daily activity. It is in doing that you will find the catalyst for evolution."-BeeTrue

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

"I am" Firm Cipher

I am a poetess
I am an artist
So, excuse me while I introduce myself
I'm gonna play spades with the cards my colleagues just dealt
See, I seek to uplift the people
Your spiritual
Physical,
And your mental health
I am an artist
I sketch images with an asphalt pencil,
I don't need a stencil for this outline, I'll take it line by line
Or one line at a time
Call me a muralist, cause my wall is as tall as china
But, it's just that I'm finer
I'm like, that, religious reminder
Chrysalis in the mix, now picture this
Pixels couldn't exist without my verbal contribution to the element
I am the relevance
And it's evident that no lyracist is as verbal-genic as this
My photos tell stories of your past untold
Get vividly awaken while the history unfolds
Let your breath go,
Pens drop when I speak because you froze
I'ma rephrase
You're freezing
You're thoughts are on hold cause I'm cold
But I don't scold
I speak softly
Mold minds seeking to find the truth
The future is in the productivity of the youth
So i'm here for you
Call on me and I'll show you the proof
And I don't write with a pen, I write with a lighter
How else could a small-framed poetess spit fire?
Aloof from wordly desire
It's all about the higher
And He's my only reason for being a writer
By the way have you seen my collage?
Including font versatily, Snippets of melody, speech veracity, and that's not even the half of it
It's a montage of thoughts
And I can't even explain it
I mean, my composition is so sick that I'm starting to catch it
So, when I sneeze, please bless it
This is purity, morals, and vicous truth resurrected
I am a poetess

No comments:

Post a Comment