From the Desk of BeeTrue:

"Make reflection a part of your daily activity. It is in doing that you will find the catalyst for evolution."-BeeTrue

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

I like....

Long walks on the beach. (not a cliche, I really do like them).
To stare in to the sky at dawn, or dusk, or ever.
Coffee.
Jewelry.
Singing until my throat hurts to strengthen my voice.
Trying something mildy courageous I've never tried before.
Hashbrowns.
Pure essential oils.
Pure body oils.
Chilled fruit.
Chips w/dip.
Acapella songs.
Cleaning.
Serving.
Having fun.
Love.

Only a list of a few things. There's no way I could say everything now. Or ever tell everything I like. I find myself to be a versatile person, so the list continues forever.

I would say what I don't like, but I'll leave that for another post, on another day.

Just make sure you continue to read my rights. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment