From the Desk of BeeTrue:

"Make reflection a part of your daily activity. It is in doing that you will find the catalyst for evolution."-BeeTrue

Thursday, August 19, 2010

It's time...

I feel like I have failed society in a way. Not because I have done anything to offend it's fabric, but because I have held my tongue, and force back for too long. It is now time for me to stand up and do with my voice and hand, that many will never have the chance to do at all. Speak up, and against falsehood, and misrepresentation of Islam. Through my art, and this blog, I will attempt being an American Muslim citizen. Upright, peaceful, loving, mannerly, and religious. It is only by His will that this is possible, but I am no longer going to sit back while anyone represents who I am. I will do it for myself.

Brace yourself world, I'm ready to make a change!

BeeTrue

1 comment:

  1. I'm with you Bee, and will aide you in any way that I can. Fisa bil lillah!

    ReplyDelete