From the Desk of BeeTrue:

"Make reflection a part of your daily activity. It is in doing that you will find the catalyst for evolution."-BeeTrue

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

I've learned that....

If you love too hard, you may get hurt. But if you love too weak, you may miss love. So just...love. Not too hard, but defintely not too weak. It's like, the love you give is the lyric, but the love you receive is the speech. They go hand in hand. But how come it seems that love for me is never reached? I know I give, but I always lose. I know I'm 100, but I always get the dude that's confused, or fake, or just not right for me. See, this feeling inside of me is real, and I never deny them because I like to keep it real, so here's the deal. I'm gonna continue to give no matter if i receive, and I'll be waiting until the very last day, even if you deceive. Get it?

No comments:

Post a Comment