From the Desk of BeeTrue:

"Make reflection a part of your daily activity. It is in doing that you will find the catalyst for evolution."-BeeTrue

Monday, September 21, 2009

How I feel......

1. Like my aspirations have lost it's imaginative quality, and become a reality. I'm close to taking that step.



2. As if dreaming for me, is no longer an option. I must bring my dreams to fruition and relinquish settling for less.



3. I feel that if two people want to be together, they should be together.



4. If you have a goal which you believe reaching is unattainable, no matter what you do, never give up trying to. Through that struggle you will find growth within you, even if you never reach the goal. Which to me, is not an option either.



5. I have so much love in my heart for mankind, I sometimes am a target for being mistreated. Although through realizing this I have yet to give up on God's creation, it often hurts to reflect on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment