From the Desk of BeeTrue:

"Make reflection a part of your daily activity. It is in doing that you will find the catalyst for evolution."-BeeTrue

Thursday, February 3, 2011

365 Art

Day 27

WordPlay in A Lovers Nest

Love keep loving me, please.
Pleas, plead for what is closest your hearts desire,
I'm in dire need of you.
Diaries written on sheets for you.
Palms secrete sweat beads through glands,
Our land of love lingers in the hearts of latent lovers
But for others this emotion too potent, too open.
Can you promise to love me forever?
I'll whisper honey-rich poetic hymns,
Sing songs in your honor lest you fear these words in vain.
In sane, in veins, untamed, Only God could have engraved
Your name on my heart.
Only in love like this does love get lost.
Light luring looks leaving me flushed...
This crush, much like that of a child
I blush.
Loving living in this moment,
I own it.
You inhabited my heart, healing hurt from decades before you.
And since love is all you have to give, let me borrow.
At last...

Silence my sorrows by morrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment