From the Desk of BeeTrue:

"Make reflection a part of your daily activity. It is in doing that you will find the catalyst for evolution."-BeeTrue

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Guess WHAT!!!

I'm still here!

Ok so, I feel obligated to tell you guys what I am up to so here goes:

1. I'm looking for a new job.
2. Still in school and thinking about attending this summer too.
3. I got married!!! Woohoo!!! Love this dude!
4. Got a brand spankin new Toyota Carolla, 2010 BABY!!!
5. And lats but not least, I am moving to a bigger, and cuter place!

So, there you have it, I am maaaaad busy ok, so find me more subscribers and I'll post more :-p.
I need subscribers to encourage me to come back and show this passion serious loooooooove!!!

1 comment:

  1. I need subscribers! I'm a newbie, so I'm totally lost! LOL!

    ReplyDelete