From the Desk of BeeTrue:

"Make reflection a part of your daily activity. It is in doing that you will find the catalyst for evolution."-BeeTrue

Thursday, November 12, 2009

I'm on a mission

To dispel the misconceptions about Islam.
To enjoin good and forbid the evils of mankind, even if it be against my own soul.
To spread truth to all four corners of the earth, single-handedly.
To learn something new each day.
To prepare for my next journey.
To become a better person with each waking moment.
To take risks that I had no courage to take before now.
To teach the world everything I know, which is an iota of nothing, but someone may know less.
To be so loving, that no one can speak of me without saying, I am a loving person. To let the world know and understand this statement: "No more hate." Shout outs to Khalil Ismail. One love, one Ummah!

No comments:

Post a Comment